Applications for Indefinite Leave to Remain on Long Residence of 10 years

Our immigration solicitors can advise you and assist you in submitting an application for Indefinite Leave to Remain, to the UK Visas and Immigration (UKBA).

Under the Immigration Rules, if you have had at least 10 years  ‘continuous and lawful residence’  in the UK’ and if you also meet the other requirements specified for  this category, you  may be eligible to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain on this basis.  You are required to show the strength of connections you have in the United Kingdom and also whether there are any domestic and compassionate circumstances that the immigration authority should consider when dealing with your application.

There are many more requirements including sufficient knowledge of the English language and sufficient knowledge about life in the United Kingdom.  Furthermore, any representations made on your behalf to the immigration authority will also be taken into consideration.

As solicitors with many years of immigration experience and expertise our immigration solicitors are able to help you make this application.   Please contact us on 0208 577 5491 to discuss how we can assist you whilst taking this important step in your life in the United Kingdom.