Elderly Dependant Relatives Visa UK

If you are settled in the UK, a person with refugee leave or humanitarian protection,  or a British Citizen, and you wish to make an application for your parents or grandparents  to join you in the UK in this category,  in addition to the usual maintenance and accommodation requirements  there are certain requirements that you and they need to fulfil.  

Your parents/  grandparents who will be making this application from their home country, will need to prove that at least one of the couple,   as a result of age, illness or disability require long-term personal care to perform everyday tasks.  

They will need to show that  even with the practical and financial help from you,  it is not possible to get the level of care they require in their country.  

It is important to obtain detailed medical reports and also from other organisations to confirm their circumstances. 

If you wish  to seek advice on this category, please contact our immigration solicitors on 0208 577 5491.